Performance and Design Features
HEPA Filtration System
- Equipped with a minimum of four fan/filter units, each capable of capturing 99.97 percent of airborne particles.
- Prevents evidence contamination by filtering all exhaust and intake air from all compartments continuously.
Temperature and Humidity Control
- Cools forensic contents to 50° F. within two hours.
- Dries evidence to 15 percent moisture content within 8 hours.
- Maintains interior temperature above the freezing point during cold ambient conditions.
- Maintains long-term storage at 40° F.
- Dual compartments separate victim and suspect items of evidence.
- Hangers and shelves secure stored evidence in an organized manner.
- Insulated, stainless steel interior and exterior construction.
- Floor drains for easy cleaning and disinfecting.
- Externally mounted electrical panel for convenient systems monitoring.
- Interior lights.
- Electrical plug connector for easy disconnection.
- Dark environment provides protection against UV rays.
Evidence Collection Bags and Boxes:
- Allow moisture to readily evaporate, preserving your evidence;
- Maximize evidence storage space;
- Simplify the evidence collection process;
- Increase the quality of your evidence;
- Allow properly packaged samples to be moved easily and safely; and
- Meet OSHA and other state and federal standards for evidence collection, preservation and storage.