Patented EPS Design
Unlike traditional products, EPS technology addresses and virtually eliminates all of the factors associated with evidence degradation. EPS:
- Regulates Humidity and Temperature. SEPS and MEPS are equipped with HVAC environmental controls that regulate temperature and humidity at the most efficient levels for evidence preservation.
- Filters Input Air. HEPA filtration on input air prevents contaminants from entering the chamber.
- Filters Output Air. HEPA filtration on exhaust air ensures no contaminants or pathogens escape the compartment to expose personnel to noxious odors or blood-borne pathogens.
- Prevents Evidence Contamination and Loss. HEPA filters, used in conjunction with FSI evidence collection bags and boxes, prevent cross contamination or loss of evidence.
- Provides Protection against UV Rays. Dark evidence compartments prohibit ultraviolet degradation of DNA material caused by natural sunlight. Bacterial degradation and UV light will destroy DNA within two weeks.